ACAI100 is the only 100% Pure, Wild Harvested Acai Berry Juice that is fully supported by the research findings of the World's foremost scientific expert on Acai, Dr. Stephen Talcott, PhD., of Texas A&M University. Dr. Talcott's research and scientific studies have been published in numerous peer-reviewed scientific journals such as the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry, Food Research International, and Food Chemistry.
Serving Size: 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) Servings per Container: About 32
Acai berry (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) Juice
*Percent Daily Values are based on the 2000 Calorie Diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
**Daily value not established.
Ingredients: Pure, Wild Harvested Acai berry juice, uniquely processed following an age old maceration technique using the whole Acai berry including the Epicarp (the dark purple/black skin), the Mesocarp (the pulpy meat) and the Endocarp (the seed).
Directions: As a Liquid Dietary Supplement, take 1 fl. oz. in the morning and afternoon or as directed by your health care provider. Additional 1 fl. oz. servings my be taken throughout the day if desired. Acai100™ can be taken alone or mixed with your favorite natural fruit juice or mixed with our popular Goji100™ for an energy tonic.
Competitive Benefits of ACAI100:
• 100% PURE wild harvested ACAI Berry Juice! No added fruit juices, sweeteners, sugars, preservatives, water or anything!
• Made from the whole Acai Berry, including the Epicarp (the dark purple/black skin), the Mesocarp (the pulpy meat) and the Endocarp (the seed)
• 30,000 mg of pure Acai Berry Juice in every 1 fl. oz. serving
• Processed through a unique maceration process that has been used for thousands of years by the indigenous people of the Brazilian rainforest and other bordering South American countries
• Rich in Macronutrients such as: Proteins (Amino Acids) & Essential Fatty Acids
• Strong historical use as a nutrient rich food source by the indigenous inhabitants of the Brazilian Rainforest
• Contains over 3.5 times the Anthocyanin (Cyanidin 3-Glucoside) levels of red wine (per equal volume)
• Contains naturally occuring plant based Essential Fatty Acids (fatty acid profile similar to olive oil) & Phytosterols which may support healthy cholesterol & blood sugar levels*†
• Rich in Fiber which supports a healthy gastrointestinal tract(*)
• Supports healthy joints, healthy inflammatory processes & acts as a powerful free radical scavenger(*)
† Healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels that are already within normal range.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.