Doctor Trusted Seal
 1-800-418-4842 - 8:30-4:30 CST Mon-Fri
My Account |  My Wishlist |  My Quicklist |  Sign In  
NutritionGeeks.com    5% Pay It Forward   90 Day Return Policy
0 Item - $0.00
View My Cart
Shipping $4.95
$75.00 away from Free Shipping
 
 
NutritionGeeks.com NutritionGeeks.com NutritionGeeks.com NutritionGeeks.com

Brand: Now Foods     Categories: Aloe Vera / Digestive / Skin


 

Aloe Vera Concentrate

 

Item#

Brand

Name

Size

Form

Retail

Price

 

2119

Now Foods

Aloe Vera Concentrate

4

Ounce

$9.99

$5.79

 

 



Aloe Vera Concentrate

Aloe Vera Concentrate  4  Ounce


Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1/8 Teaspoon (0.5 mL)
Servings Per Container: 240

Amount per
serving
% Daily*
Value

Aloe Vera Concentrate (40:1)
(Equivalent to approximately 20 mL of Aloe Vera Juice)

0.5

ml

**

**Daily value not established.


Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 1/8 teaspoon of this pleasant tasting concentrate daily, preferably with meals. To dilute, mix the 4 oz. bottle with 1.25 gallons of pure water for typical aloe vera juice.


NOW® Aloe Vera delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods.


Other Ingredients: Potassium Sorbate (as preservative), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid and Sodium Benzoate (as preservative).


Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan Product.


11,355 mg of Polysaccharides per 4 fl. oz. container.

 

This Aloe Vera Concentrate is made from aloe leaves that are washed, sanitized, and sliced open by hand to obtain the cleanest and most optimal product. This 40:1 concentrate contains active polysaccharides which guarantee authentic potent Aloe Vera.


Organic Aloe Vera Concentrate Quality


Concentration

NOW Organic Aloe Vera Concentrate (40:1) is a liquid produced from whole organic Aloe leaves. This means that 4 ounces our Aloe Vera Concentrate is equivalent to 1.25 gallons of Aloe Vera Juice.


Process and Purity

Aloe Vera concentrate is made from whole organic Aloe leaves that are processed in a certified organic processing plant. The leaves are washed, sanitized and sliced by hand to obtain the cleanest and most optimal product.


Potency

NOW Organic Aloe Vera Concentrate contains between 72,000 to 96,000 mg per liter of polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are well known for their immune-stimulating and healing properties.


Shelf life

Our Aloe Vera Concentrate is 99.7% pure Aloe. The other 0.3% consists of ingredients such as citric acid and ascorbic acid that extend shelf life.

 

 


 






 
 

Bizrate Circle of Excellence Site - NutritionGeeks Reviews at Bizrate

Top 1.7% in

Customer

Satisfaction

 

 

 

Merchant Services


 

 

Home | Contact Us | Ordering Info | Privacy Policy
 
105% Guarantee | Pay It Forward (5% Earned on Every Order) | Customer Referral Program
 
Condition/Goal | Categories | Brands | 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z   
 
Alcat Food Sensitivity Tests
 
Twitter  Facebook  Blog
 
  Paypal Visa Master Card Amex Discover Check Money Order
 
NutritionGeeks.com is an Upfront Merchant on TheFind. Click for info.  
Bizrate Circle of Excellence Site - NutritionGeeks Reviews at Bizrate
Top 1.7% in
Customer
Satisfaction
   
 
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. 
Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. 
The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.