Researchers at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences have recently discovered new benefits for naturally occurring compounds, called echinacosides in Echinacea. Although well-known for its support of immune system activity, clinical studied have found that certain echinacosides can significantly reduce feelings of anxiety and tension. The specific type and ratio of Echinacea compounds in AnxioFit-1 are not found in any other Echinacea product. The clinically studied dose was 20 mg. Taking more than 20 mg per dose was proven ineffective.
AnxioFit-1 is clinically studies and shown to:
• Improve mood and feelings of well-being
• Relieve occasional anxiety and tension
• Improve sleep
• Increase energy levels
• Promote mental health and emotional well-being
• Restore healthy brain chemistry
AnxioFit-1™ was tested in human volunteers experiencing increased stress and tension. A standardized assessment tool was used to measure their feelings of stress or anxiety at baseline, and compared with responses after 1, 3, and 7 days after taking the specialized extract. After one day of use, the participants experienced a significant reduction on the anxiety measurement scale, which increased to a 25% reduction by day 7.1 In a separate scientific study, AnxioFit-1 was compared to other anxiety relieving substances and found to not only meet or exceed their effects, but to not cause drowsiness, which can be a common side effect. 2
1. Haller J, Freund TF. The effect of Echinacea preparations in three laboratory tests of anxiety. Comparison with chlordiazepoxide. Corporate study.
2. Haller J. The effects of an Echinacea preparation in human subjects experiencing mild to moderate anxiety. Corporate study.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.