|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Actions|
Researchers at the University of Texas Health Science Center have studied Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). They found that extracts of the shrub had activity that was similar to GABA, which could explain why the plant is effective in reducing anxiety.
• Promotes stress resistance
• Has an "anti-stressor" effect against daily stress
• Helps suppress stress-induced increases of dopamine receptors of the brain
• Provides support against stress induced responses such as anxiety
• Helps improve memory-related performance
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.