Used in Ayurveda for centuries, Bacopa (Bacopa monniera) is included in the Brahmi category of herbs, supporting normal function of the mind, intellect, consciousness and good spirit. According to Alternative Medicine Review (March 2004), "Recent research has focused primarily on Bacopa's cognitive effects, specifically memory, learning, and concentration, and results support the traditional Ayurvedic claims."
• Supports the mind and intellect
• Supports normal mental acuity
• Supports the physiological processes involved in relaxation
• Has an adaptogenic effect
• Used historically as a potent nerve tonic