|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Retail||Actions|
BeActive is a newly available, cutting-edge, anti-aging joint care, body relief and muscle recovery formula. BeActive provides continuous relief helping to preserve and restore youthful activity and mobility to everyday life.
• Flexibility & Mobility
• Comfort & Youthful Activity
• Muscle Recovery & Endurance
• Healthy Joints & Cartilage
• Healthy Connective Tissue
• Healthy Synovial Fluid
In the early 1970's a group of American scientists were researching marine life for possible cancer treatments. Marine organisms from the pristine waters of New Zealand were included for their study. Unfortunately after thorough research, the researchers concluded their current subjects had no anti-cancer properties. However, they were fascinated with their accidental discovery that a particular marine compound did exhibit impressive anti-inflammatory activities.
New Zealand scientists continued their research and isolated the active compound responsible for their initial findings. Over the past 35 years, numerous scientific studies have shown that this specific glyco-amino marine isolate (called MariPlex™, exclusively available in BeActive) effectively helps people relieve minor pains, aches, and stiffness and can help to improve mobility, muscle recovery and even boost sports endurance.
The unique marine based glyco-amino isolate found in BeActive works in five ways to help relief pain and support joint health:
• Primary anti-inflammatory activity helps suppress the initial development of inflammation.
• Secondary anti-inflammatory activity safely moderate COX-2 activity (sometimes referred to as "pain enzymes") that play a role in inflammation. It is able to do so without any harmful side effects unlike other COX-2 inhibitors.
• Builds, repairs and protects cartilage with glycosaminoglycans. These unique molecules are made up of chondroitin sulfate, keratin sulfate, dermatan sulfate and hyaluronic acid - nutrients integral to healthy, mobile joint function. Plus BeActive's isolate exhibits antioxidant activity, which helps mitigate damage caused by the release of free radicals in joints and connective tissue (a process associated with the breakdown of aging tissue).
• Improves joint lubrication by supporting synovial fluid in and tissues surrounding joints for improved impact resistance associated with daily activity.
• Minor pain relief by helping to inhibit pain-sensitizing prostalaglandins.
• Inhibits MMPs (Matrix MetalloProteases) which helps stave off age-related deterioration of joints, and connective and muscle tissue.
MMP's (Matrix Metallaproteases) are enzymes produced normally in the body. Certain MMP's help balance the body's regenerative processes related to collagen and cartilage. Aging and health issues can lead to an imbalance in the body, causing an over expression of MMP's. This in turn can result in excessive wear and tear on joints and other tissues in the body. Inhibiting these MMP's can help mitigate this damage to collagen cartilage and the joints. This in turn helps provide a person with a more youthful feeling, looking and moving body. BeActive's MariPlex marine based glyco-amino isolate is the only joint care supplement available that has been shown in studies to inhibit MMP activity.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.