|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Retail||Actions|
L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid (protein building block) in human nutrition. Essential amino acids are not synthesized by the body and must be obtained in the diet.
• TryptoPure™, which is unsurpassed in purity by any other l-tryptophan in the world today, is a trademark of Ajinomoto Company, Inc.
• Ajinomoto in Japan is the word's foremost producer of pharmaceutical-grade amino acids, including TryptoPure.
• TryptoPure surpasses all testing criteria established by the U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP), Japan Pharmacopeia (JP), and European Pharmacopeia (EP) standards.
• U.S. importation of Ajinomoto's l-tryptophan has proceeded uninterrupted for over 25 years.
• Best L-Tryptophan featuring TryptoPure is packaged in veggie caps and suitable for vegetarians.
• TryptoPure is used in hospitals and pharmacies all over the world.
• It is additive-free, solvent-free, 100% fermented, and GMP certified.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.