The Super Booster has been upgraded to provide higher doses of the most effective form of vitamin K known as menaquinone-7. Just one Super Booster softgel provides:
• Gamma Tocopherol – If one consumes only alpha tocopherol, the critically important gamma tocopherol is displaced from cells within the body.70 While alpha tocopherol vitamin E suppresses lipid peroxidation, the gamma tocopherol form quenches the dangerous peroxynitrite free radical. It is especially important for those who take vitamin E supplements to make sure they consume at least 200 mg a day of gamma tocopherol daily.
• Sesame Lignans – Sesame lignans augment the antioxidant effects of both alpha and gamma tocopherol. In a human study, gamma tocopherol plus sesame lignans was 25% more effective in suppressing measurements of free-radical damage than gamma tocopherol and tocotrienols.84-86
• Vitamin K2 – Vitamin K1 from dietary plant sources is poorly absorbed and only a small fraction gets into the bloodstream. Vitamin K2 is absorbed much more efficiently. Scientific studies show K2 provides superior benefits for the bones, arteries, and other tissues. The MK-4 form of vitamin K2 is the most rapidly absorbed and is now routinely used in Japan to maintain healthy bone density. MK-4, however, only remains active in the blood for a few hours. The MK-7 form of K2, on the other hand, remains bioavailable to the human body over a sustained 24-hour period. Super Booster now provides more MK-7 than ever before to keep calcium in the bone and out of the arteries.
• Lycopene – Evidence suggests that people who ingest the carotenoid lycopene enjoy healthier prostate function. Lycopene also helps guard against LDL oxidation.
• Lutein – The carotenoid lutein helps maintain healthy cell division, supports the macula of the eye, and protects the endothelial lining of the arteries.
• Ginkgo – Hundreds of studies substantiate the multifaceted effects of Ginkgo biloba in promoting healthy circulatory and neurological function.
• Chlorophyllin – Scientific studies indicate that chlorophyllin may be the most potent nutrient to protect against environmentally induced damage to DNA.
• Selenium – Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of selenium may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, the FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive. Selenium’s effects in boosting glutathione are well-established.
The Super Booster saves consumers huge dollars by combining a wide variety of costly nutrients into one daily capsule. If you add up the price of the individual ingredients contained in the Super Booster, you would spend two-to-three times more for this potency if taken separately.