|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Actions|
Estrogen is broken down in the body into two important metabolites. Those metabolites are the good 2-hydroxyestrone and the bad 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone. Scientists have identified nutrients like indole-3-carbinol (I3C) that can tip the delicate balance of estrogens in favor of the good form.1,2
Women seeking to proactively restore their youthful hormonal balance can now take a phytonutrient-based formula that helps support healthy estrogen activity and detoxification. Some of the active ingredients in the Breast Health Formula are:
• Phytoestrogens — function as selective estrogen receptor modifiers that help block certain estrogen receptor sites on cells, thus preventing bad estrogen from exerting its harmful effects3
• Plant lignans — boost beneficial enterolactone levels that favorably alter estrogen metabolism4,5
• Cruciferous vegetable extracts and I3C — effectively increase 2-hydroxyestrone while reducing undesirable 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone6,7
• Calcium D-Glucarate — safely facilitates the removal of harmful estrogen from the body through inhibiting beta-glucuronidase, a bad enzyme that rips the glucuronide conjugate off the estrogen8-10
• Vitamin D — restores healthy genetic regulatory switching to aging cells Breast Health Formula provides nutrients that have demonstrated broad-spectrum support for preserving optimal breast health.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.