Glee (Formerly Cortiblock Plus) is a new triple action diet system formulated to optimize your metabolism, reduce stress related weight gain and suppress your appetite. CortiBlock Plus contains the popular ingredient Hoodia Gordonii, a powerful natural appetite suppressant. Hoodia works by mimicking the effect glucose has on the nerve cells in the brain that tells us we're full and in effect stops hunger, foodcravings and snacking.
In addition, Glee has added green tea extract for weight loss; magnolia bark extract for hormone balance; phosphatidylserine to support brain function and balance hormone levels; chromium to regulate blood sugar; and biotin to assist in metabolism of fat, carbs and protein. Glee also contains Rhodiola Rosea, which increases the body's capacity to adapt to stressful conditions thereby improving mood and providing relief from everyday stress and anxiety.
*Percent Daily Values are based on the 2000 Calorie Diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, silica and magnesium sterate.
Directions: Take 1-2 tablets in the morning and afternoon.
Lifestyle Change: Research has shown there is a link between stress, aging poorly, and weight gain. Some people can lose as much as 8-10 pounds dutiong a 5 day fast or crash diet. Of those 8-10 pounds less than 20% is fat loss. The remaining 80% is water and muscle. Muscle loss is what slows down your metabolism, thus you burn less calories. This means that when you go off your fast or crash diet, your body will be more likely to store the additional calories as fat. The end result is that you gain back the 8-10 pounds and more. Exercise is important too. In long term studies, almost 90% of women who dieted and also did a combination of strength training and aerobic exercise kept weight off long term. Please consult your physician before starting any weight loss or exercise program.
Warnings: Do not exceed 6 tablets per day. Intended for use with proper diet and exercise. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. May cause drowsiness. Do not operate heavy machinery, drive or engage in activity that requires quick reaction until you are fimiliar with how Glee™ will affect you. This product is not intended for pregnant or lactating women. This product contains small amounts of caffeine naturally found in green tea. Results may vary based on individual effort and other factors. Prior to using this product, alone or combined with other supplements, nutrients, or medications, consult your physician. Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause the tablet to swell and block the throat or esophagus and may cause choking. If you experience chest pains, vomiting, or difficulty swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek medical attention. If you are allergic to shellfish, consult with your doctor before taking glucosamine.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.