*Containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine.
Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulphate (as preservative), sodium nitrate.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
• Dry eye.
• Redness of eyes and lids.
• Reflex watering secondary to dry eye.
• Sensation of grittiness.
• Sensitivity to light.
Directions: For adults and children age 2 and over:
• Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
• Twist cap off bottle.
• Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye.
• Apply as needed.
• Replace cap after use.
Other Information: Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.
• For external use only.
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Use only if bottle seal is intact.
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
• Discard open bottle after 30 days.
• Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
• Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
• If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
• Changes in vision occur.
• You experience eye pain.