Inactive Ingredient: Glycerin
Uses: For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax. According to homeopathic principals, the ingredients in this medication also provide relief from symptoms such as:
• Clogged sensation when caused by ear wax.
• Ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax.
• Dry skin and itching of the ear canal.
Directions: For adults and children over 12 years of age:
• Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
• Twist cap off bottle.
• Tilt head sideways. Squeeze plastic applicator to release 2-3 drops into ear. (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal.)
• Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear.
• Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
• Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe. Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
• Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Other Information: Active ingredients are micro diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
• If you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
• If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery unless directly by a doctor.
• For more than 4 days; if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product, consult a doctor.
• With ear tubes.