NOW® EVE Women’s Multiple in tablets has been a top-seller. Many women have requested smaller, easier-to-swallow capsules. We responded with this fast-acting Vcap® formula with the same outstanding formulation in 6 capsules!
• High potency folate/folic acid – important for all women of childbearing age
• Buffered vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) for reduced acidity
• Contains Albion Lab’s patented Ferrochel® iron bisglycinate, which is gentle on the stomach
• Includes Dong Quai, Eleuthero and standardized Chasteberry extract, herbs traditionally used to support women’s health
• A proprietary vegetarian plant enzyme combination similar to our popular Plant Enzyme product
• 50mg of standardized wild yam extract
• Potent levels of soy isoflavones and iprifllavone for optimal health
From the FDA's website: "0.8 mg folic acid in a dietary supplement is more effective in reducing the risk of neural tube defects than a lower amount in foods in common form. FDA does not endorse this claim. Public health authorities recommend that women consume 0.4 mg folic acid daily from fortified foods or dietary supplements or both to reduce the risk of neural tube defects."
Enjoy the best women’s multiple on the market in both tablets and vegetarian capsules!
Warning: Accidental overdose of Iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
Caution: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breast feeding, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Natural color variations may occur in this product.
Ferrochel® and Chelavite® are registered trademarks of Albion Labs.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.