|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Actions|
One of the oldest and most famous herbs in Ayurveda, Guggul (Commiphora mukul) has been used historically for centuries to support normal fat levels and normal metabolism. In findings published in the American research journal Science, scholars at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston say the 2,500 year old traditional Indian cholesterol support plant "really works!"
• A broad spectrum herb with many traditional uses
• Supports normal cholesterol levels
• Supports normal lipid levels and metabolism
• Supports normal immune system function
• Supports normal function of joints and connective tissues
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.