The Himalayan Salt Detoxer is unlike any detoxification product to hit the market. Unlike other, well-known detoxification processes that rely on colored charts to assure the consumer of their effectiveness, the Himalayan Salt Detoxer from Nature’s Artifacts is based on firm scientific information about detoxification processes and how to maintain optimum health through natural cleansing. After using the Himalayan Salt Detoxer, the consumer has personal evidence of the effect on the body. The work of the Himalayan Salt Detoxer is based on the concept of Reflexology, a natural healing art based on the principle that zones on the feet correspond to every part, gland and organ of the body. Some users of the Detoxer report actually tasting salt in their mouth. This may show that the cleansing process is moving through the body's tissues. Thus the Himalayan Salt Detoxer (patent pending) offers the consumer a unique, safe and effective cleansing process that, when directions are followed, can be used repeatedly to achieve many of the health benefits associated with cleansing regimens.
How is it to be used?
The Himalayan Salt Detoxer is used for foot detoxification, localized skincare treatments, manicures and pedicures. Use it…
- For a manicure or pedicure. Rest one hand or foot on the Himalayan Salt Detoxer™ while attending to the other hand or foot.
- To calm and ground yourself after a busy day.
- To re-invigorate tired feet and legs after work or exercise.
- To reduce emotional stress anytime.
- To lessen the pain of carpal tunnel or arthritic conditions.
When is the best time to use the Himalayan Salt Detoxer?
The Himalayan Salt Detoxer can be enjoyed at any time. Many of our clients enjoy it:
- To soothe nerves after a day at the office.
- To feel grounded after air travel.
- To feel more balanced when working on computers.
- After strenuous sports to relax and recharge.
- To help fully integrate the body/mind shifts after yoga.
Traditionally, full moon times are considered best for strengthening energetic weaknesses and new moon times more for deeper detoxification.
Where does the salt come from?
It is found at the base of the Himalayan mountain, in the valleys between the Indus and Jhelum rivers in northern Pakistan, in one of the cradles of Ayurvedic medicine. The salt beds are 1,600 feet deep and 186 miles long.