|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Retail||Actions|
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is bentonite clay, considered to be the very finest. This clay comes from Death Valley, California. It is sun dried for up to six months in temperatures that reach up to 134 degrees. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay contains over 50 natural mineral compounds.
Clays have been used for centuries as a facial mask and poultice to beautify and refresh the skin. Cleopatra used clay from the Nile River and the Arabian Desert as part of her beauty ritual over 1,800 years ago. German and Roman spas built over 4,500 years ago used clay packs and treatments. Today, upscale, luxurious, health spas the world over use clay packs and poultices. Many famous naturopaths, such as Kuhn, Just, and Kneipp have contributed to the revival of the use of clay as a natural treatment for the skin.
When a facial or clay poultice is applied, the unique molecular structure of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay deep cleanses skin pores, removing dirt and impurities, lifting out poisons and toxins stored in the epidermis; pimples and blackheads are absorbed into the clay bed, resulting in accelerated healing and nourishment of the skin. The skin is clean, refreshed, and alive. You can see and feel the difference. Continued use results in a more beautiful, healthy skin.
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is 100% Natural. No additives. No fragrances. No Animal Testing. No Animal Products.
Enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home. One pound of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay makes 10 to 15 clay packs. Mix with apple cider vinegar or water. Directions for use on jar.
• Amazing Beauty Aid- Aztec Secret has been used for centuries in cosmetic beauty packs to clear skin of blemishes and tone up sagging facial tissue. Beautiful women from Cleopatra down through the ages have turned to beauty pack treatments.
• Beauty Mask- Mix Aztec Secret with apple cider vinegar (or water) into smooth paste and apply thick coat over skin. Remove when dry by washing with water - no soap. (Cucumber, tomato or grape juice may be added.)
• Medicinal Drawing Poultice- Mix Aztec Secret with water or apple cider vinegar into smooth paste, apply to cloth. Place Aztec Secret on side next to skin... cover this dry cloth and fix in place. Remove when dry, washing away particles without soap.
• Acne, athletes foot, pimples, blackheads and other fungus or bacterial infections of the skin- Mix with apple cider vinegar, apply thick coat. DO NOT COVER.
• Arthritis- mix with apple cider vinegar, apply thick paste to affected joints, allow to dry, wash off - no soap. Do not cover. Doctors, Naturopaths, and International Health Spas have for centuries used clay for its revitalizing and healing powers.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.