Ingredients: Glycerin, Sodium Carbonate, Purified Water.
Uses: Helps dissolve or loosen hard, dry or impacted wax buildups. Prevents the recurrence of ear wax plugs.
Directions: (For use in ear only!)
Wax dissolving process:
• Use one pipette per ear.
• Keep the pipette in your hand to let the contents warm up for better comfort.
• Twist off the seal of the pipette; lie down on one side; pull your external ear out backwards and squeeze the contents into your ear.
• Remain lying on your side and let Kyrosol work in your ear for approximately 20-30 minutes.
If the ear wax plug/wax buildup does not dissolve the first time, repeat the treatment for an additional one to two days.
Use one (1) to two (2) times per month in order to prevent recurrence of ear wax plugs.
Using the ear-plug (included) prevents the Kyrosol from leaking and allows for some mobility during the wax dissolving process.
Warning: If you have any known ear conditions, we recommend that you consult your physician before using this product!
• Do not use if you hav any injury, ear infection, or perforation (hole) of the ear drum.
• Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear canal or if dizzy.
• Do not use after an ear operation.
• Do not use on children who have an ear tube.
• Do not use on infants
• After initial use (1-3 days), do not use Kyrosol more than twice a month.
This package contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children.