|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Actions|
Green tea polyphenols are members of flavonoids. Catechins found in green tea have been shown to provide a number of health-promoting benefits:
• Catechins are antioxidants with the ability to scavenge reactive oxygen species such as superoxide and the hydroxyl and peroxyl radical127-131
• Catechins have fluid stabilizing properties132-133
• Catechins may promote weight loss134
• Green tea can boost the effectiveness of enzymatic phase II detoxification135-140
• Catechins appear to help maintain healthy cell proliferation141
• Helps maintain healthy blood cholesterol & triglyceride levels already within normal range142*
• Enhances immune function143,144*
The active constituents in green tea are polyphenols, with an antioxidant called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) being the most powerful. The antioxidant activity of EGCG is about 25-100 times more potent than vitamins C and E.145 One cup of green tea may provide 10-40 mg of polyphenols and has antioxidant effects that are greater than a serving of broccoli, spinach, carrots, or strawberries.
The botanical extract in Mega Green Tea Extract has been concentrated and dual standardized to ensure the highest quality, consistency and biological activity. This advanced extract contains 98% total polyphenols and 45% epigallocatechin gallate.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.