|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Retail||Actions|
With its unique, drooping pods that almost look like curled-up caterpillars, Mucuna (Mucuna pruriens) is a traditional nervine tonic used for centuries to support normal function of the brain and reproductive system.
• Supports brain function and optimum performance of the nervous system
• Supports normal levels of relaxation
• Contains an amino acid (L-DOPA) which converts to dopamine in the body
• Helps support the production of a hormone commonly associated with the "pleasure system" of the brain providing feelings of enjoyment and motivation
• Considered an effective nervine tonic in traditional Indian healthcare
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.