Oceans 3 Better Brain is the only Omega-3 supplement available with OmegaXanthin, a synergistic complex of three health-promoting compounds from the ocean plus a dynamic suite of clinically studied ingredients designed to support neurological and brain function: Vinpocetine, Phosphatidylserine, and Bacopa.
Oceans 3 Better Brain provides all the benefits of a high-potency Omega-3 supplement plus an amplified range of targeted benefits unmatched by ordinary Omega-3 formulations.
Essential for Health: Extensive research has demonstrated that your body needs Omega-3 fatty acids to maintain optimal health. Oceans 3 formulas can ensure that your body gets the essential Omega-3 fatty acids it needs for extraordinary health and vitality.
OmegaXanthin: Oceans 3 formulas are the only Omega-3 supplements available with OmegaXanthin, a synergistic blend of ultra pure, high potency fish oil rich in EPA and DHA, and two ocean-based antioxidants: astaxanthin and fucoxanthin. This novel combination provides an amplified range of benefits beyond any Omega-3 supplement available.
Redefining Purity: Only the Oceans 3 formulas utilize PureMax technology, a multiple-stage molecular distillation process employing extensive quality controls, to produce pharmaceutical-grade fish oil that sets the new industry standard for purity and concentration.
Quality Testing: All Oceans 3 fish oils are verified pure and fresh through independent, third-party testing that exceeds the strict Norwegian Medicinal Standard and European Pharmacopoeia standards for peroxides, mercury, lead, dioxins and PCBs.
Superior Freshness: The Oceans 3 formulas begin with wild, fresh-caught fish sustainably harvested from pristine waters. The fish oil is then carefully purified using our proprietary PureMax process. The end result: ultra pure, high potency, pharmaceutical-grade fish oil with a fresh, clean taste and no fishy repeat or lingering aftertaste.
Sustainability: Garden of Life is committed to harvesting fish that are abundant in the wild and never endangered.
• Supports brain function by improving blood flow and the utilization of oxygen
• Provides nutritional support for mild memory loss associated with stress or aging
• Supports healthy neurological function
• Supports mental focus, memory, and learning functions
• Supports mental acuity and promotes a relaxed state of mind
• Crosses the blood brain barrier
• Promotes stress management and emotional well-being
• Supports anti-aging by promoting antioxidant cellular health
• Supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response
• Supports already healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels
• Supports already healthy c-reactive protein levels
• Maintains eye health and normal vision
• Supports joint health and flexibility
• Helps maintain bone density and overall bone health