|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Retail||Actions|
Experience the digestive power of organic superfoods and live probiotics with Garden of Life® RAW Fiber™—a certified organic, RAW, vegan daily fiber formula with ingredients specifically selected for their exceptional ability to support digestive health and function.†
A high-fiber diet provides numerous health benefits, but getting enough dietary fiber through diet alone can be a big challenge. RAW Fiber™ is an excellent source of fiber, as well as Omega-3 fatty acids from flax and chia seeds.
RAW Fiber™ features a soothing and nourishing blend of both soluble and insoluble fiber—100% RAW, organic sprouted seeds, grains and legumes—with no harsh fibers such as psyllium which can be punishing to sensitive colons.
The benefits of RAW Fiber™ go beyond typical dietary fiber supplements, supporting digestive and bowel health by helping to maintain a healthy intestinal microbial balance with powerful, clinically studied probiotics for additional digestive support.†
• Supports healthy gut flora balance, regular bowel function, and overall health†
• Healthy elimination of toxins† Helps relieve occasional constipation†
• Supports healthy cardiovascular function†
• Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range†
• Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range†
• Using certified organic fiber does not reintroduce toxins to the digestive tract†
Go Beyond Organic—with RAW Fiber™ from Garden of Life—15 RAW, organic superfoods, including sprouted seeds, grains and legumes—ingredients specifically chosen for their exceptional ability to support and maintain optimal bowel function and overall health.†
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.