|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Actions|
RingStop® contains the highest quality, all-natural proprietary, homeopathic formula in strict compliance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. Homeopathic remedies have demonstrated unsurpassed safety for over 180 years. RingStop® helps reduce the annoyance and frustration that comes with tinnitus. For added benefits, RingStop also contains a base of all-natural ingredients.
Almost everyone has experienced some type of "ringing in the ears" at one time or another. These noises are called tinnitus and do not have any external cause. The noises may be high or low pitched and vary in the type of sound produced.
Symptoms include noises, such as humming, clicking, buzzing, whistling, chirping, or roaring. One or both ears may be affected and the symptom may be short or long in duration it may be constant or intermittent.
Of nearly 50 million people who are bothered by tinnitus, 20 percent have severe symptoms. It occurs most often in adults between ages 20 to 40. Only the person who experiences it can hear the noise. Tinnitus is a symptom, not a disease, and is not by itself threatening to one's health.
Imagine hearing a ringing noise in your ears or head that sometimes doesn't go away. This maddening noise, called tinnitus, can range in volume from a ring to a roar. Some people hear buzzing, hissing, roaring, whistling, chirping or clicking instead of–or in addition to–ringing. Each person has a unique version. It can be intermittent or constant, with single or multiple tones and its perceived volume can range from subtle to shattering.
At one time or another, most people today will experience tinnitus at some time in their life. You might notice this after being exposed to loud music or harsh noises. The noise exposure is over, but there's a ringing in your ears. In America alone, as many as 50 million people today say their ears ring. About 12 million have tinnitus severe enough to seek medical attention, and 7 million people are so seriously bothered by tinnitus that living a normal life is not possible. Tinnitus symptoms can, in fact, interfere with concentration, work, sleep and relaxation, normal communication with others, and can lead to psychological distress. Many tinnitus sufferers become markedly depressed because of the constant and bothersome noise. There is no known cure for tinnitus, but now there's hope in alleviating the symptoms with RingStop.
Exposure to loud noises is by far the most likely culprit. Up to 90% of all people who seek treatment for tinnitus have some level of hearing loss, usually noise-induced, whether they know it or not. Other suspects include: stress and high blood pressure, aging, ototoxic (harmful to hearing) drugs (e.g. aspirin, certain antibiotics, anti-depressants, and anti-histimines), ear or sinus infections, jaw, neck and cranial bone misalignment, obstruction from ear wax, thyroid disorders, and head and neck trauma. Tinnitus can also be a symptom of stiffening of the middle ear bones (otosclerosis). Some tinnitus comes from damage to the microscopic ending of the hearing nerve in the inner ear. The health of these nerve endings is important for acute hearing, and injury to them brings on hearing loss and often tinnitus. Advancing age is generally accompanied by a certain amount of hearing nerve impairment and tinnitus. If you are younger, exposure to loud noise is probably the leading cause of tinnitus, and often damages hearing as well.
• Calcarea carbonica (Calcium carbonate) relieves throbbing and cracking noises, stitches and pulsing sensations in the ears.
• Cimicifuga racemose (Black Cohosh Root) is helpful for tinnitus symptoms, and for people who are very sensitive to noise, as well as pain and muscle tension in the neck and back.
• Carbo vegetabilis (vegetable charcoal) - This natural remedy is for ringing in the ears, especially if it occurs during flu or other conditions involving vertigo and nausea.
• China (Cinchona officinalis) (peruvian bark) helps ringing in the ears and hearing sensitive to noise.
• Chininum sulphuricum (sulphite of quinine) helps relieve violent ringing, buzzing, and roaring sounds that are loud enough to impair a person’s hearing.
• Coffea cruda (unroasted coffee) is for people with tinnitus accompanied by extremely sensitive hearing and a buzzing feeling in the back of the head.
• Graphites (plumbago) - This remedy is beneficial for tinnitus with associated hearing loss, and for hissing and clicking sounds in the ears.
• Kali carbonicum (Potassium carbonate) is for tinnitus with ringing or roaring, accompanied by cracking noises and itching in the ears.
• Lycopodium (club moss) is for a humming and roaring in the ears, along with impairment of hearing, and sounds that seem to echo in the ears.
• Natrum salicylicum (sodium salicylatae) - This remedy is beneficial if ringing in the ears is like a low, dull hum, and for loss of hearing related to bone conduction, as well as nerve interference.
• Salicylicum acidum (salicylic acid) - This remedy is indicated for tinnitus with very loud roaring or ringing sounds, which may be accompanied by some hearing loss. It may also be helpful if tinnitus has been caused by too much aspirin.
Not usually, but sometimes they are able to hear a certain type of tinnitus. This is called “objective tinnitus”, and it is caused either by abnormalities in blood vessels around the outside of the ear or by muscle spasms, which may sound like clicks or crackling inside the middle ear.
Since tinnitus might be a symptom of another health problem, see your doctor for any condition which may require his/her services. Your doctor may refer you to an, an ear, nose, and throat doctor. Another hearing professional, an audiologist, can measure your hearing. Caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, aspirin, antihistamines, and prescription or over-the-counter medications can aggravate existing tinnitus. Although there remains no cure, tinnitus symptoms can be overcome. RingStop is specifically designed to safely relieve and prevent tinnitus/ear noise symptoms.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.