Doctors and scientists recommend that we eat 9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. For most people, this rarely happens. That’s one reason why you should take Hawaiian Spirulina every day. Spirulina is a “Superfood.” It is the most nutritious, concentrated whole food known to humankind. One 3 gram serving of Hawaiian Spirulina provides more antioxidant activity than 5 servings of fruits and vegetables.
• Spirulina has 2300% more iron than spinach
• Spirulina has 3900% more beta carotene than carrots
• Spirulina has 300% more calcium than whole milk
• Spirulina has 375% more protein than tofu
• Comparing phytonutrient levels, Spirulina is 31 times more potent than blueberries and 60 times more potent than spinach!
• Pesticide free/Herbicide free/Kosher Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica is the finest, most nutrient rich Spirulina in the world. The levels of key nutrients in our Spirulina are much higher than in any competing product. Also, Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica is grown in a pristine environment to ensure an ultra pure product.
• Unique Spirulina Pacifica strain evolved in Hawaiian Sun Kona, Hawaii is the sunniest coastal location in the United States. Hawaii's intense sunshine promotes an abundance of phytonutrients. Thousands of generations of Spirulina in Hawaii have given birth to a unique, beta-carotene-rich strain known as Spirulina Pacifica.
• Ocean Source Minerals and Trace Elements We bring ultra-pure ocean water up from a depth of 2,000 feet and feed it directly into our ponds. This vital resource provides a rich mixture of calcium, magnesium, and trace elements - 92 different minerals in all.
• Patented Ocean - Chill drying Because oxygen damages sensitive antioxidant nutrients like beta carotene, we developed and patented a new drying process just for Spirulina. Ocean Chill Drying assures a superior carotene profile, reducing by 80 % the losses normally associated with drying.
• Glass Packaging We package our Spirulina in glass, with an oxygen absorber in every bottle and metal caps to prevent oxidation of key nutrients. Plastic costs less, but it readily leaks oxygen and does not preserve the nutrients as well as our amber glass bottles. Try Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica powder - you can taste the freshness!
As the growers of Hawaiian Spirulina, we focus on ways to protect the superb antioxidant quality through all phases of production. Our patented Ocean Chill drying delivers twice the antioxidant quality of other Spirulina products, but it is also extremely important that Spirulina is properly packaged. Our research shows that commonly used plastic bottle packaging was allowing oxidation to destroy precious nutrients. We launched Nutrex Hawaii eighteen years ago to ensure the consumer has access to the freshest, highest quality Spirulina on the market. We spare no expense in making sure that the Spirulina is just as fresh when the bottle is opened in your home as when it is harvested from our ponds. The Spirulina goes from the ponds to finished product in less than 30 minutes, then we use glass packaging with oxygen absorbers and sealing caps to ensure the maximum freshness and potency of nutrients.
Only Hawaiian Spirulina draws nourishment from the world's cleanest, deepest ocean. Our facility uses ocean water drawn from a pipeline that plunges 2000 feet into the Pacific Ocean. Oceanographers tell us this water has been below the surface since Old Testament times. Our pipeline brings this ultra-pure, mineral rich water to our ponds. We supplement our Spirulina systems with this deep seawater as a source of calcium, magnesium, and all 94 trace elements. No other Spirulina is grown with such special water with its rich source of naturally occurring nutrients. In fact, every other producer of Spirulina in the world uses either river water or irrigation water, which is another reason why Hawaiian Spirulina is the purest and highest quality in the world.
Spirulina provides a wide range of delicate phytonutrients with very significant health benefits. These phytonutrients include antioxidants known for giving fruits and vegetables their orange and yellow colors. Nutritionists recommend increasing our intake of phytonutrients to protect against the harmful effects of UV sunlight, pollution, and environmental stress. To reduce processing losses of these delicate compounds our scientists developed and patented the Ocean Chill Drying process. All Hawaiian Spirulina is dried with this process, giving Hawaiian Spirulina much higher levels of phytonutrients and enzymes than other brands.
• Eye Health
• Immune Function
• Healthy Cholesterol Levels
• Cellular Health
• Increased Energy
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.