|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Retail||Actions|
Collagen (collagen hydrolysate) is a complex structural protein that maintains strength and flexibility of skin, ligaments, bones, joints, muscles, tendons, gums, teeth, eyes, blood vessels, nails, and hair. Super Collagen™ Type I & III is 100 % pure collagen protein that provides the major building materials for growth and maintenance of a healthy body. When Super Collagen™ is taken internally, the body receives the raw materials it needs to supplement the collagen found in all of these areas. Super Collagen is enzymatically processed into its amino acid form with a very low molecular weight, which can be utilized 100 % by the body. Super Collagen™ is neutral in taste and specially formulated in an easy to take powered form. It works synergistically with Vitamin C and it is recommended that it be mixed with orange juice because of its high vitamin C content or taken along with a Vitamin C supplement.*
Super Collagen™ supplements are made from USDA approved raw materials, free of B.S.E. (mad cow disease) under strict veterinary standards. The F.D.A. states in it's document "Guidance for Industry" dated July 1998 and updated March 5, 2001 (CFR 589.2000) that "…collagen is exempt under the B.S.E. regulation. Data available to the F.D.A. suggest that collagen does not transmit the transmissable Spongiform Encephalopathy agent. The conventional manufacturing process collagen has been demonstrated to inactivate in a significant way, any residual activity that may have been present in source tissues."
Because this supplement genetically parallels the amino acid structure of our own body's collagen, persons taking Hydrolyzed Collagen will experience 100% absorption into the blood stream where cellular changes occur.
• Provides those specific amino acids (hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine) necessary to replenishing our own body’s collagen supply.
• Hydrolyzed Collagen is a rich natural source of Glycine, the amino acid vital for muscle growth.
• Builds bone matrix. Collagen is the mechanical strength of bone.
• Corrects weak, broken, split, ridged and damaged nail beds.
• Thickens fine hair, adds body and slows down hair loss.
• Repairs connective tissues for improved elasticity; blood vessels to help improve circulation; and promotes wound healing and a clearer complexion.
• Builds lean muscle to help burn fat while you sleep.
• Persons taking this supplement often see visible improvements within a couple weeks.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.