Scientific evidence links poor oral health with inflammatory and oxidative stress throughout the body,1 parti-cularly concerning arterial health2 and immune function.3 Fortunately, studies show that regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing with a mouthwash help promote good oral health.4
Life Extension Toothpaste is fluoride-free and contains innovative ingredients for effective oral care:
• Coenzyme Q10 — A powerful antioxidant, effective in promoting healthy teeth and gums5,6
• Green Tea — an herbal antioxidant containing catechins7,8
• Hydrogen Peroxide — cleanses teeth and gums9
• Aloe Vera — facilitates natural healing10,11
• Xylitol — a natural sweetener that won’t decay teeth12-14
• Folic Acid — for healthier and more resilient gums15
Directions: Adults and children 2 years and older; brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or as directed by a dentist. Supervise children’s brushing until good habits are established.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.