|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Actions|
In India, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) has been a traditional household item for centuries. The rhizomes are boiled, baked and ground into the fragrant, yellow-orange powder used as an ingredient in curry. Turmeric has also been used throughout history as a food preservative.
• Himalaya Pure Herbs Turmeric contains 95% curcuminoids and is completely additive free
• Has strong antioxidant properties
• Supports the body's own natural response to oxidative cell damage
• Supports cellular growth
• Supports the body's own natural cleansing process
• A broad-spectrum herb, supporting many different systems of the body
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.