Healthy Origins® Ubiquinol (also called Kaneka QH™) is the active “Antioxidant” form of CoQ10, responsible for the powerful preventative benefits associated with CoQ10. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally in the body. Supplementing with Ubiquinol is important for individuals who may have difficulty with the natural conversion of CoQ10 to Ubiquinol. Ubiquinol supplementation is especially important for those suffering from specific conditions and the middle-aged to elderly. For all other adults, Healthy Origins® CoQ10 remains a vital supplement for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Kaneka QH™ is produced exclusively in Japan through a reduction process of CoQ10 and is 100% natural (trans-isomer).*
Introducing an extraordinary advancement in dietary science – new Ubiquinol (also called Kaneka QH™), the active “Antioxidant” form of CoQ10 that is more efficient, more potent and better suited for those with advanced need and advanced age.
Conventional CoQ10 supplements provide a compound called “ubiquinone”, which must be reduced to its active metabolite “ubiquinol” in order to be used in the body. Experts have always believed that the best way to supplement this coenzyme would be in its active (ubiquinol) form, but until now they had been unable to produce a stable material. That’s where the scientists at Kaneka, the world’s leader in CoQ10 research and production come in. After 10 years of painstaking research, they developed a patented process to stabilize ubiquinol so it can be ingested orally and readily assimilated by the body. Ubiquinol supplementation is important for individuals who may have difficulty with the natural conversion of CoQ10 to ubiquinol – especially those suffering with oxidative stress and older adults.
Healthy Origins® Ubiquinol (also called Kaneka QH™) the pre-converted, active antioxidant form of CoQ10, offers the same important health benefits as CoQ10. Because it is pre-converted, Kaneka QH™ is ready for immediate use in those 40 and older, and those who have conditions associated with normal aging. As with CoQ10, there are no known side effects.
Kaneka QH™ ubiquinol:
• contributes to cardiovascular and cognitive health, increased energy and stamina, and general health and wellness*
• offers potent antioxidant benefits and actually regenerates other antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E*
• plays a vital role in generating energy to power organs such as the heart, kidneys, liver and lungs* • may help compensate for the age-related reduction in the body’s ability to convert CoQ10 into ubiquinol*
• may help protect cells, like those in your heart, from free radical damage*
Sustain your natural energy, health and youthful vigor at any age with (Kaneka QH™ ) ubiquinol.
• Ubiquinol ignites the energy production within cells that fuels your vital organs.
• It protects your cells from constant attack by free radicals.
• It sustains your energy levels naturally.
Healthy Origins® is the only Kaneka QH™ branded product purchased by Kaneka Corporation for sale to their own employees.
All Healthy Origins® Ubiquinol gels are encapsulated in the USA using only Kaneka QH™ produced exclusively in Pasadena, TX, USA through a reduction process of CoQ10.