The NSF Certified for Sport Program, also known as the Athletic Banned Substances Certification Program, ensures that athletes have access to nutritional products that are free from banned substances or their metabolites. Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega Sport was the first fish oil worldwide to be included in this rigorous testing and certification program. The next generation, Ultimate Omega®-D3 Sport, continues the NSF Certified tradition.*
• 2:1 EPA to DHA ratio • 1000 I.U. of natural vitamin D3 for single-product convenience • Supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response* • Promotes cardiovascular and respiratory function* • Supports joint mobility, optimal fat metabolism, and body composition* • May enhance endurance*
Ultimate Omega-D3 Sport 60 Softgel
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Calories - 18 Calories from fat - 18
Amount per serving
% Daily* Value
Vitamin D3 (cholecalcipherol)
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
*Percent Daily Values are based on the 2000 Calorie Diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Daily value not established.
Ingredients: Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, natural lemon flavor), natural lemon flavor, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in olive oil), rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
Note: May have been manufactured on the same processing line as products containing soy derivatives.
Contains no: gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: For ultimate support, take two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Warnings: Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
NSF AthleticBanned Substances Certification Program
Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega™Sport is the first omega-3 fish oil worldwide to be included in the NSF Certified for Sport Program, also known as the Athletic Banned Substances Certification Program, which provides certified products with an approval symbol on the packaging. The Certification Program's rigorous testing and certification process ensures that Ultimate Omega Sport fully complies with current NSF standards, and that athletes can enjoy Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega Sport fish oil without unknowingly consuming banned or prohibited substances or their metabolites.
The certification program also verifies that Ultimate Omega Sport contains only the actual quantity of ingredients listed on the label. Certified products must meet the following criteria:
• Formula Evaluation - NSF provides confidential review of CertifiedProduct formulations to screen for Prohibited Substances.
• Good Manufacturing Practices - Production facilities and packaging facilities, for Certified Products, are inspected to insure controls are in place to avoid the introduction of, or cross contamination with Prohibited Substances.
• Clinical Testing for Metabolites - At the client's request, NSF will oversee clinical testing to determine if any ingredients metabolize into Prohibited Substances.
• Chain-of-Custody Procedures - Each Certified Product lot tested for Prohibited Substances must be collected by an NSF auditor.
• All Certified Products pending testing are held by the manufacturer under locked quarantine until NSF notifies the manufacturer of successful test results.
Nordic Naturals understands the importance of athletes having access to nutritional products that are safe and transparent. We are pleased to provide an important service to athletes by supplying them with a source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids, EPA and DHA, that is free of banned substances. By supplementing with certified Ultimate Omega Sport athletes can get the omega-3s they need to optimize their fitness and health while also ensuring that they are consuming a safe product.For over a decade, Nordic Naturals' core competency has been omega-3 fish oils. Nordic Naturals fish oils have been used in 13 peer-reviewed, published studies, with more than 30 currently underway. Our research-based approach means that Nordic Naturals continues to set the industry standard for quality.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.