|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Retail||Actions|
The NSF Certified for Sport Program, also known as the Athletic Banned Substances Certification Program, ensures that athletes have access to nutritional products that are free from banned substances or their metabolites. Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega Sport was the first fish oil worldwide to be included in this rigorous testing and certification program. The next generation, Ultimate Omega®-D3 Sport, continues the NSF Certified tradition.*
• 2:1 EPA to DHA ratio
• 1000 I.U. of natural vitamin D3 for single-product convenience
• Supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response*
• Promotes cardiovascular and respiratory function*
• Supports joint mobility, optimal fat metabolism, and body composition*
• May enhance endurance*
Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega™Sport is the first omega-3 fish oil worldwide to be included in the NSF Certified for Sport Program, also known as the Athletic Banned Substances Certification Program, which provides certified products with an approval symbol on the packaging. The Certification Program's rigorous testing and certification process ensures that Ultimate Omega Sport fully complies with current NSF standards, and that athletes can enjoy Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega Sport fish oil without unknowingly consuming banned or prohibited substances or their metabolites.
The certification program also verifies that Ultimate Omega Sport contains only the actual quantity of ingredients listed on the label. Certified products must meet the following criteria:
• Formula Evaluation - NSF provides confidential review of CertifiedProduct formulations to screen for Prohibited Substances.
• Good Manufacturing Practices - Production facilities and packaging facilities, for Certified Products, are inspected to insure controls are in place to avoid the introduction of, or cross contamination with Prohibited Substances.
• Clinical Testing for Metabolites - At the client's request, NSF will oversee clinical testing to determine if any ingredients metabolize into Prohibited Substances.
• Chain-of-Custody Procedures - Each Certified Product lot tested for Prohibited Substances must be collected by an NSF auditor.
• All Certified Products pending testing are held by the manufacturer under locked quarantine until NSF notifies the manufacturer of successful test results.
Nordic Naturals understands the importance of athletes having access to nutritional products that are safe and transparent. We are pleased to provide an important service to athletes by supplying them with a source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids, EPA and DHA, that is free of banned substances. By supplementing with certified Ultimate Omega Sport athletes can get the omega-3s they need to optimize their fitness and health while also ensuring that they are consuming a safe product.For over a decade, Nordic Naturals' core competency has been omega-3 fish oils. Nordic Naturals fish oils have been used in 13 peer-reviewed, published studies, with more than 30 currently underway. Our research-based approach means that Nordic Naturals continues to set the industry standard for quality.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.