|Item#||Name||Size & Form||Brand||Price||Actions|
Vinpocetine is derived from vincamine, the major indole alkaloid of the periwinkle plant. No toxic effects have been seen from vinpocetine use at levels far above those recommended for this product.
Vinpocetine taken orally is easily absorbed.94,95 When taken orally, vinpocetine can:
• Improve blood supply to the brain96-101
• Increase oxygen and glucose use by the brain96,102-104
• Improve brain tolerance to hypoxic injury105-107
• Increase vasodilation response to hypoxia108,109
• Maintain optimal energy of healthy brains96,102-104,110,111
• Maintain normal coagulation of blood112
• Maintain healthy levels of some neurotransmitters97,113,114
• Promote healthy attention, memory and concentration98,115-123
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at anytime and without notice. The majority of the product information has been reprinted from the manufacturer.