Warmi is produced in Peru and the name itself, means “woman” in the ancient language of the Incas. The vegetable in Warmi was a food staple among Incan women 700 years ago.
Warmi contains no hormones, soy, isoflavones, black cohosh, ginseng, red clover or don quai found in other menopause products. It is comprised of extracts from a cruciferous vegetable, Lepidium meyenii, and from a citrus fruit.
There are three key nutrients in Warmi:
• Gluocosinates are plant clemicals found in cruciferous vegetables. These are metabolized by the body as isothiocyanates, which are known for their appreciable biological benefits. Preliminary science suggests that glucosinates are inducers of cytoprotective enzymes and may promote a healthy cardiovascular system.*
• Beta-sitosterol are white, waxy plant compounds, called sterols. Research suggests that Beta-sitosterol may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Beta-sitosterol has demonstrated immune modulating activity in some studies. Pre-clinical reports suggest that that the sterol has a weak estrogenic effect which may benefit the reproductive system.*
• Hesperidin is a citrus flavonoid for cardiovascular and healthy inflammation support. Some evidence shows that hesperidin may also help bone metabolism.*
A study of 122 menopausal women found that Warmi significantly benefitted1:
• Hot flashes/night sweats*
• Hormonal balance*
• Bone Health*
• Quality of Life*
The same study of 122 menopausal women found that Warmi significantly benefitted1:
• Orgasm Frequency*
• Vaginal Dryness*
• Intercourse Discomfort*
Two studies, involving 53 women 18 to 40 years old and 54 menopausal women found Warmi to be safe, even at double the recommended daily intake.2,3
Two studies of 54 and 122 women found that Warmi provided significant menopause symptom benefits in 30 days of use. Response time was not measured prior to 30 days of use.1,3
1. Maradiegue E, Rojas P A, Cabrera S, Rechkemmer A, Rojas J, Salvador J. Timoteo O, Galloso M. Caparó C. Warmi®´s effect on postmenopausal women: A multicentric, double-blind and randomized clinical trial. ≠
2. Nacha G, Curse R, Rojas PA, Villar M. Safety and tolerance of Warmi® in healthy adult women. ≠
3. Osorio J, Osorio A, Fernandez J, Cruz W, Moya E, Rojas PA, Brinkmann JA, Villar M. Estrogenic and hypolipidemic effects of Warmi® on menopausal women. ≠ ≠ Articles not yet published.