Are you searching for more information about Pinterest board ideas? If so, welcome to nutritiongeeks.com. I use Pinterest quite often in my wellness, fitness and nutritional businesses. I figured why not share with you the course that I invested in to help me reach around 15,000 monthly viewers. There are months where I have higher amount of traffic as well. The course is called Pinterest Traffic Avalanche and was created by the founders of createandgo.com.
There are people all over the world who would like to have more time freedom. Let's face it. We may love our jobs but there is only so much work you and I can do in a 24-hour period of time. In addition, the money stops coming in the moment you and I stop showing up for work. So, what can be done to supplement ones income? Create a product or service that can help solve someone else's problems.
This is important. I created running courses over at rundreamachieve.com where I help people run times they are dreaming about. The Pinterest Traffic Avalanche course has helped me reach more people seeking to meet and exceed their fitness goals.
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche Review
Below is a list of the breakdown of modules and subtopics to give you an idea of how this course can add to your Pinterest board ideas.
Tools and Downloads
- Welcome to the course!
- Start Private Support Group
- Pinterest Beginner Checklist
- Start Viral Pin Checklist
- Pin Schedule Planner
- Start Resources: Our Favorites + Pinterest Favorites
Frequently Asked Questions and Topics
- What happens if my traffic starts to decline?
- Which is better: group boards or Tailwind communities?
- If I have two blogs, do I need two Pinterest accounts?
- What do I do if someone is stealing my pins?
- My account was suspended (or blocked)! What should I do?
Laying the Foundation to Pinterest Success
- Pinterest Demographics + Why It's Important
- Successful “Guy-Focused” Brands on Pinterest
- Start with a Broad Focus and Narrow Down
Getting Started and Setting Up Your Account for Success
- How to Create Your Pinterest Account
- Converting Personal to Business & Account Cleanup
- Claiming Your Website and Setting Up Rich Pins
- Beginner Crash Course: How Pinterest Works
- Setting Your Account Up for Success: Beginner's Guide
- Designing Your Profile and Boards
Pinterest Search Engine Optimization
- Start SEO 101: Overview + Why It Matters
- SEO 201: Keyword Research and Optimization
- Start SEO 301: Ranking in the Algorithm
Creating Viral Content and Pins
- Start Creating Content With a Purpose
- Viral Topics and Headlines
- Start Creating Curiosity to Increase Clicks
- Start What Makes Pins Stand Out
- Stock Photography
- How to Create a Pin in Canva
- Start Tailwind Create
- Increase Reach with Video Pins
- Start Creating Idea Pins
- Start Best Practices on Pinterest
- Pinning Tips, Guidelines, and Recommendations
- Start Sharing Brand New Blog Posts
- Is My Content Ranking?
- Start Pinning FAQs
- Pinterest Jail: Spam and Suspension
Increase Reach with Group Boards
- Start Overview of Group Boards
- Start Strategy + When to Say Goodbye
Automating Your Pinterest Traffic
- Start Scheduling Pins: Overview
- How to Schedule Pins Using Tailwind
- Start How to Use the Excel Pin Schedule Planner
Other Tailwind Tools: Communities and SmartLoop
- Start Tailwind Communities: Overview
- Best Strategy for Tailwind Communities
- Start SmartLoop: Overview
- Start New Feature: SmartGuide
Analytics and Tracking Progress
- Start Pin Stats
- Start Pinterest Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Start Tailwind Analytics
Boost Traffic With Promoting Pins
- Start Overview and ROI (16:59)
- Start Getting Started with Promoted Pins
Other Pinning Tools
- Start Social Sharing Icons on Your Blog
- Start MiloTree
You can only add to your Pinterest board ideas knowing that Alex and Lauren 5 additional bonus lessons within the courses. I have listed them below.
Pinterest Ninja Secrets [Bonus Lessons]
- Start Email Collection Strategies
- Start Pain Before Gain
- Secrets to Growing an Instagram Account
- Start The Strategy Behind a Six-Figure Blogging Business
- Start Getting Clicks to Your Sales Pages
Pinterest for Blog Traffic
Pinterest is not known to be a search engine but it actually is. In addition, there are millions of people that visit the website each month. People that visit Pinterest are also searching for products, services and tips that can help them solves problems that they may have. So, the Pinterest Traffic Avalanche course is great to help add to your Pinterest board ideas. You'll learn how critical SEO is in creating free traffic to your website or sales page. In addition, find out how to properly create and name your board and pins.
What I loved about the course is how each topic is explained and Alex and Lauren teach at the right pace as well. Also, there are powerpoint presentations saved throughout the course. So, you can go back and easily reference each area of the course so as to not forget anything that was covered. In addition, you have access to the course for life after purchasing. The course itself sells for $197 USD is definitely worth it. Remember, you will be setting up your Pinterest board ideas in the correct way. Also, will have endless, free traffic for years to come by investing in yourself and this course. So, it is definitely worth the one-time investment.
Is Pinterest Good for Blog Traffic?
Yes, absolutely. In fact, Pinterest is one of, if not, the best source of traffic to your website you can get. Yes, you can post a link to your blog post or product on facebook but that only lasts so long. Pinterest boards and pins are a great way to get free, organic traffic to your fitness, wellness, nutrition blog or business. In addition, it can lasts for years to come if done correctly.
So, it is a very wise decision to invest in the Pinterest Traffic Avalanche course. The reason being is you will know the correct way to set up your boards and pins. In addition, you will have a better way of creating and organizing your Pinterest board ideas properly.
So, you want to use leverage and get better results by working smarter. Pinterest is a massive search engine. You can get a great deal of traffic to your website, business or service but you need to do it correctly. I have already made up for the $197 investment I made for this course thousands of times. I write that because I many of my pins and boards are now ranking on google for specific keywords.
Furthermore, I would not have known how to set them up correctly had I not bought Pinterest Traffic Avalanche. Keep in mind, a Pinterest pin is about 100 times more powerful than your average Tweet on Twitter and much more spreadable. Also, each pin you create can drive up to 2 page visits and about 6 page views.
I hope this post on how to generate more traffic to your website, blog, service or product has been helpful. In addition, that you now know some better ways to get more eyeballs to your Pinterest board ideas. More importantly, how to organize your ideas to ensure you get the highest return on your investment.LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PINTEREST TRAFFIC AVALANCHE COURSE